- Jun Group
- Midtown, NYC
- We pay above market for every position
Jun means truth, and our culture is about openness and honesty. Jun Group is a mobile advertising company that delivers beautiful full-screen video and display ads for brands like Audi, Merck, Intel, and WebMD. These advertisers trust Jun Group because everything we do is brand safe, viewable, and transparent.
We are seeking a Marketing Director to grow our brand and amplify our message in the marketplace. This is a hands-on leadership position that occupies a key place on our management team. The right person is classically trained in brand, passionate about media and technology, and plugged into the ad tech community.
Our marketing director will be the company’s voice, eyes, and ears. She or he will ensure that our brand message stays sharp and that it’s delivered crisply and consistently across channels.
The successful candidate loves to write, edit, concept, and create. She or he knows how to get ink in the ad tech trade press, and will take a thriving PR effort and make it even better by enhancing our messaging and sharpening our sales materials. This person is a master of social media who operates seamlessly across networks, a creative multi-tasker, a leader, and a tireless promoter. The job involves building relationships with vendors, reporters, industry groups, and clients, and it touches every internal division.
- Own, protect, and constantly refine Jun Group’s brand
- Manage the company’s marketing budget
- Run sponsorships, ad placements, and media partnerships
- Expand and enhance the company’s PR program
- Oversee, monitor, and supercharge Jun Group’s social media platforms
- Publish industry bylines and white papers
- Foster relationships with industry press and strategic partners
- Create and frequently update company sales material
- Stay abreast of industry trends, providing insights and recommendations to management
- Liaise with management, product, operations, tech, and sales teams
Here are a few indicators that you're the right person
- Relevant undergraduate or graduate degree
- 7+ years of digital marketing for Fortune 500 brands, major media companies, and/or creative and media agencies
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A proven track record of generating high-quality marketing materials and press attention
- A deep understanding of the online advertising industry
- Multilingual: must be fluent in Management, Brand, Product, Ad Tech, Press, and Client
Jun Group sets the standard for premium online advertising. We work hard, and we have lives, too. We'll pay competitively based on experience, and we’re open to allowing the right person to learn our industry on the job.
Interested parties should send a resume along with a cover note. We have excellent perks and benefits, and we welcome diversity and non-traditional paths into all of our roles. We believe in hiring the right person as opposed to the right combination of keywords.