About the Company
For the past twenty years, IDOC has remained committed to the success of independent optometrists, and today has emerged as a leading alliance of private optometric practice owners in the United States. Founded by an optometrist with first-hand knowledge of private practice ownership, IDOC empowers independent owners to live the practice of their dreams. IDOCs core value of people first, always and focus on innovation offers a significant competitive advantage to our membership of over 3,000 optometrists - enabling them to embrace change, seize opportunity, and position their practices for long-term success. IDOC serves its members through expert guidance from industry-admired consultants, metric-based business analytics, personal account management, member-exclusive vendor discounts and rebates, continuing education opportunities and national, regional, and local peer networking events.
IDOC is looking for a talented marketing professional. The candidate must be a highly-motivated individual with strong strategic and interpersonal skills. The individual must possess a combination of digital, brand and B2B marketing experience, healthy intellectual curiosity and strong leadership skills to pursue each project with enthusiasm and passion.
- Lead external communications targeted at current membership and prospects, including email and social campaigns, sales collateral, and website content.
- Lead internal communications including marketing updates to IDOC stakeholders and updating member portal content.
- Deliver Monthly and Quarterly Metrics/ KPIs including analysis, insights and recommendations.
- Own aspects of brand, event and vendor marketing relationships including strategy, execution and implementation, in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Develop, organize and manage content, including initial concepts, design, copywriting, and trademarking.
- Responsible for product and service launch efforts, collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Managing ad hoc projects including events, targeted campaigns, publications, sales & member services initiatives, PR.
- 5+ years previous marketing experience.
- Bachelor's degree required, Marketing concentration preferred.
- HubSpot experience preferred.
- Experience managing an agency relationship is a plus.
- Self-starter and results-driven mentality. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external partners.
- Strong analytical ability, able to examine sets of data, identify important, meaningful information and translate analyses into simple, compelling fact-based stories.
- Strong creative and conceptual thinking ability to identify new opportunities, develop new ways of working, pinpoint solutions to problems and overcome obstacles.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment; proven ability to build and maintain relationships and work in a team environment.