Social Media Community Manager
Tombras, a 300+ person, full-service, national advertising agency with a digital mindset, is seeking a Social Media Community Manager to join the Social Media department.
You’ll be joining one of the top independent agencies in North America. We blur the lines between a creative agency, a digital agency and a management consultancy. Our digital offering is married to the discipline and rigor of our Effie-winning strategists and Cannes Lion-winning creative directors. We are united by our philosophy: Connecting Data & Creativity for Business Results®. You’ll also be a part of a highly creative agency that has been recognized by Advertising Age, Adweek, Communication Arts, Fast Company, Forbes and Fortune. Tombras was recently named one of Ad Age’s 2019 A-List Agencies to Watch.
We work with clients on a local and global scale, including MoonPie, Orangetheory Fitness, BB&T, Krystal, NHTSA, Coca-Cola, Amazon, Regal Cinemas, Daimler and Great Clips.
As a Community Manager, you will develop and execute well-defined social media strategies and plans to increase brand engagement, brand awareness, website traffic and social ROI for nationally known clients. You’ll be responsible for evaluating, organizing, managing and contributing to all social media channels. This is a highly creative opportunity, and you’ll work closely with agency designers and video staff to create high quality, sharable content.
- Manage and grow our clients’ social presence
- Develop social media strategies to create brand advocates for our clients
- Create, maintain and execute a social media calendar and posting schedule
- Identify and use our proprietary social listening tools to monitor and participate in industry related online conversations across multiple channels
- Work with our world class analytics team to benchmark, measure and optimize the impact of social media programs and campaigns
- 2 - 4 years of experience in a community management role within an advertising agency is required and/or with an in-house marketing agency
- Experience working with a sports nutrition/fitness brand, strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead social media programs
- Demonstrated ability to increase customer engagement across multiple social media platforms
- Strong copywriting skills with ability to produce copy of varying tone and messaging based on target audience and social platform
- Proven track record of listening & engaging with the online community and acting on company’s behalf
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
THIS POSITION IS BASED IN KNOXVILLE, TN. RELOCATION ASSISTANCE MAY BE PROVIDED.
The Tombras Group offers a great work environment, competitive salaries and a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) and more.