- Web software development support.
- Applies fundamental concepts, processes, practices and procedures on technical assignments.
- Designs, builds and maintains web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
- Designs and develops user interface features, site animation, and special effects elements.
- Contributes to the design group's efforts to enhance the appeal of the organization's online offerings.
- Designs the website to support the organization's strategies and goals relative to external communications.
- Requires knowledge of web-based technologies including browsers, content management applications, HTML code, object-oriented technology, and graphics software.
- Requires a BS degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience.
- Front End developing for Web-based systems, Applications that are required to support multiple leading browsers and versions.
- Proficiency in Bootstrap
- Proficiency in developing responsive web-based templates and pages in HTML5 standards, including hand-held devices such as iPhone and Android, and across common operating systems.
- Proficiency in coding and maintaining Web-based systems and applications for usability and Web accessibility.
- Proficiency in node.js
- Applying third-party libraries to support responsive web design
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio toolsets.
- Ability to maintain system and documentation.
- Attention to Detail - is thorough when performing work and conscientious about attending to detail.
- Customer Service - works well with clients and other vendors in achieving mission success and is committed to providing quality products and services.
- Strong Communication Skills - be able to expresses key ideas and obtain tangible feedback from cross-functional team members and stakeholders.