- SUNSHINE BEVERAGES LLC
Are you a strategic thinker with a passion for brand development?
Are you excited by data, research and consumer behavior?
Do you always choose to see the can half full?
Sunshine Beverages, LLC, part of the Teall Capital family of portfolio companies, is looking for an experienced, highly-passionate marketer to join our fast-growing beverage company and lead the overall marketing function for Sunshine. The Marketing Director will be based in our headquarters in downtown Winston-Salem and will report directly to the President of Sunshine Beverages.
- Lead overall brand management and marketing efforts, including research and insights, brand positioning, integrated communication planning and execution
- Develop and manage annual marketing plans, including advertising campaigns, media, events, grassroots, PR, etc. with timelines, deliverables, budgets and goals
- Measure performance and conduct analysis to develop future strategies and plans
- Drive development of a consistent brand image and messaging through all communication mediums, advertisings, packaging, sales collateral and other promotional efforts
- Oversee event and field marketing teams
- Manage third-party vendors, partners and agencies, serving as main point of contact for all marketing partnerships
- Manage owned Sunshine communication and content channels, including website, e-commerce store and social media
- Lead customer-centric marketing and promotional planning for key chain accounts
- Collaborate and support sales team with customer opportunities, event participation requests, sampling needs, marketing communication, etc.
- Oversee and manage development of sales, marketing and promotional materials
- Assist in preparation of presentations for customers and channel opportunities
- Develop presentation materials for new business opportunities
- Spearhead PR efforts by securing opportunities to share the Sunshine story, drafting press releases, etc.
- Develop strategic partnerships to help drive awareness, trial and growth for Sunshine
- Work closely with leadership team to drive product development
Knowledge and Skills Required
Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills (verbal/written)
Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Position requires a licensed driver with reliable transportation
Must be able (with or without accommodation) of bending and lifting to move cases of product