OKRP graphic designers help tell brand stories in visually coherent, impactful and soulful ways. They relish the search for big ideas and understand how tone, imagery, and detail can help make them transcendent.
At OKRP, we believe work is ready when we "feel" it. Our creatives are prolific problem-solvers. They’re driven, collaborative, transparent communicators who always endeavor to "bring something extra" to each assignment. Egoless creativity is key.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee all design projects from conception to delivery.
- Create inspired, original designs - including illustrations and infographics.
- Review junior designers’ work to help ensure high quality and brand aesthetics.
- Refine images, layouts and fonts using graphic design software and applied typography techniques.
- Constantly strive to visually compliment and viscerally enhance concepts and client products and services.
- Increase user-friendliness and navigational ease in digital products.
- Actively shepherd brand consistency throughout all marketing projects
- Performing other duties as required or assigned that are reasonably within the scope of duties enumerated above.
EDUCATION / TRAINING:
Education: BSC or Graduate degree in Design, Visual or relevant field
Experience: 5-7 Years Experience
Previous creative agency experience a plus
Strong references a MUST
REQUIRED SKILLS, ABILITIES AND TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
- Explorative instincts and a highly collaborative mindset.
- Ability to present concepts clearly and colorfully and also defend ideas civilly to internal teams (technical and non-technical).
- Fluent in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, inDesign, After Effect and Keynote.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Solid understanding of effective pre-flight and artwork production processes, roles, tools (digital and conventional) and workflow practices
- A relentless eye for detail.
- Transparency with cross-functional teams including Creative, Account, Production and Project Management to keep projects tracking both creatively and timely.