Director of Insights & Solutions
- swirl | mcgarrybowen
- San Francisco
Located in San Francisco’s majestic Presidio National Park, swirl | mcgarrybowen is an agency built to create transformative change for clients. We believe that brand success today and tomorrow will come as much from brand action as it will from traditional forms. Our San Francisco clients include large, well-known brands like Intel, Salesforce, Hiddedn Valley Ranch, Brita, Dole, Microsoft, Kingsford, Atlassian, and Juniper Networks.
We are a values-driven organization that believes in the power of a strong point of view. We believe that the best talent is both gracious and tenacious; we have low tolerance for fools or jerks.
Here at swirl | mcgarrybowen, we're currently hiring for a Director of Insights & Solutions.
- Oversight and growth of the SF team, services, and products.
- Develop and manage complex budgets, projects, and business plans
- Confidently provide high-level, strategic guidance to both senior client contacts and colleagues
- Expand the social insights capabilities of the agency
- Very strong ability to observe a business and identify the data required to generate powerful insights and actionable recommendations that will drive the clients business
- Deep knowledge of the available mar-tech and ad-tech solutions on the market that can deliver against specific needs and the key strengths of each
- Ability to understand the challenges a brand faces and identify how to address those with a data-driven mindset
- Knowledge of data flow in/out of digital analytic platforms such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Crimson Hexagon, Sysomos, Radian6, Salesforce Social Studio, DoubleClick, AdWords, etc…
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interpret systems and technical configurations to a non-technical person.
- Creative storytelling to communicate ideas in PowerPoint and Keynote
- 12+ years experience in a data or analytics role at an agency or brand
- 6+ years experience managing a team
- 3+ years experience in organic social measurement and listening
- Ability to not take ones self too seriously