Director of Connections Planning
EP+Co is looking to hire a Director of Connections Planning responsible for leading our connections and channel planning discipline; managing channel strategists, media planners, and analytics leads; integrating across EP and partner teams (Trilia, Goodway, Data Partners, etc); and establishing a leadership voice to our clients and their business. The ideal candidate is a self-driven and results-focused individual who establishes a forward vision for where EP+Co will grow towards in the changing landscape of media and technology.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with Creative and Account Planning disciplines to offer insights and inspirations throughout the creative process. This includes:
- Bringing industry insights around emerging media/channels including emerging technology and media partnership opportunities
- Establishing consumer journeys across multiple touchpoints with specific channel insights including channel nuances, cadence, and data tracking in which the creative will be showcased
- Understand media budget spends/allocation to appropriately offer recommendations for creative executions to ensure the creative vision can be developed and met
- Gain key partnerships with media vendors and providers (Social/Data/etc) to bring further inspiration to the creative process
- Coordinating with HH/EP Decision Science team to build and enhance EP+Co’s data and insight offering.
- Review EP+Co’s client roster to mine opportunities to drive business intelligence through primary & secondary data research
- Establish a best-in-class offering that allows EP+Co to drive towards end-to-end data management and tracking for key channels including digital and social
- Drive knowledge and expertise throughout the organization - specifically connecting data insights into EP+Co’s Account Management team.
- Integrating with our Business Development team as a key member across client pitches and agency growth.
- Strong presentation presence with a wide knowledge set surrounding connections planning
- Ability to speak with perspective and vision to client’s media needs and questions
- Provide inspiration and insights for brands connection planning and consumer journeys
- Defining EP+Co’s media offering by establishing what we handle internal, what we first-tier partner with (Trilia), and what we outsource
- Grow & evolve EP+Co’s media planning responsibilities across our client portfolio while leveraging buying responsibilities to partners or outsourcing.
- Enhance Social media planning & buying to further strengthen EP+Co’s social offering with unique points of difference across the industry
- Be the point of contact for EP+Co’s media responsibilities both internally and externally
While the above responsibilities are a small highlight of EP+Co’s expectations – we believe in a culture of entrepreneurialism and growth. We want to ensure that this individual believes in what we are doing at EP+Co and will help to drive and broaden our client’s success, and ultimately our success within the industry. There is a rapidly changing landscape within the industry and we feel there is no better time to drive innovation through our connections and channel planning discipline.