Director, Paid Social
360i is looking for a Paid Social Media Director to focus on all PSM efforts. This Director will have three key responsibilities to focus on. This person must be a subject matter expert, they must have strong management skills and own client growth by driving media strategy development and oversee its flawless execution.
Direct reports will likely be in the range of 3-4, scaling from Supervisors to Associate Media Directors.
- Drive paid social strategy development and work directly with team on strategic client initiatives, i.e. enterprise-level learning agenda.
- Experience designing high impact and cutting edge campaigns (Branding ó Direct Response); i.e. Audience/Comms Planning approach
- Oversee flawless execution; including creating and managing project timelines. (RACI)
- Daily monitoring of team to ensure team priorities are on track to deliver against client and business goals and team members are effectively managing time (healthy work/life balance).
- Be a point person for the team, working hand-in-hand with our clients on channel strategy and across disciplines internally to effectively deliver excellence.
- Expertise in creation and QA’ing ads across all social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc); includes training junior talent on above and maintaining expertise to serve as auditor and point of escalation for media execution challenges of team
- Internal/external communication as Paid Social Subject Matter Expert (SME); responding to emails/questions from account & media team as well as vendor partners.
- Advanced Data analysis and reporting to communicate campaign results, findings and next steps.
- Actively seek opportunities to expand understanding and use of paid social in larger media strategy.
- In partnership with Account team, lead client calls with senior stakeholders and communicates campaign performance as well as industry updates.
- Owns key vendor relationship(s) for account; provides regular feedback to 360i leadership on product enhancements and innovation needs to support business.
- Drive POVs and craft presentations that demonstrate leadership and ignite innovation on the business.
- Support the agency and Paid Social Capability with other projects, i.e. Platform Council, Blogging for 360i, and New Business Pitches, etc.
- Responsible for the overall operational and developmental growth of the team.
- Coach team members to continually raise the bar, execute flawlessly, deliver more holistic solutions, and provide overall client excellence.
- Ad hoc duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years of overall experience; 2+ years managing a team
- Facebook Blueprint Certification: Professional Planning & Buying (+pre-req Core Competencies exam)
- Experience with Paid Social marketing tools a must, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and other emerging platforms. (self-service ad tools & social ad tech)
- Proficient in Ad operations, i.e. Publisher Pixels implementation and trouble-shooting, DFA (DoubleClick for Ad Serving) or other tag management. systems
- Familiar with Web Analytics, Social API Developer resources, and HTML
- Experience in other digital or traditional media channel experience a plus: CRM, Traditional, Programmatic, SEM, SEO, etc.