Senior Marketing Performance Analyst
H&L Partners is looking for a Reporting Analyst to join our Oakland office. The Analyst will acquire, clean, and structure data from multiple sources, including Google Analytics, Facebook, ad servers, AdWords, and internal databases, and analyze data to discover and interpret trends, patterns, and relationships. The Analyst will monitor active campaigns and evaluate our marketing performance and identify opportunities. Working across media analytics and account service teams, the Analyst will help us ensure data quality and present data in a way that makes it easy for us to communicate to different groups. The Analyst will also help the teams with ad hoc data requests.
- Autonomously gather data and analyze it to inform answers to the defined hypotheses
- Develop dashboards in Tableau and present findings to clients and other stakeholders
- Assist in tagging and other analytics/operations processes
- Provide reporting on campaign and web analytics
- Clean data for analysis
- Present findings in a synthesized manner with highly organized data to back up your findings
- Partner with media planners to measure outcomes of executed tests along with recommendations for improvement
- Keep up to date on marketing best practices and trends affecting the analytics and digital marketing space
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Passion for data and for finding unique truths hidden in the sea of numbers
- Thirst for continual learning or marketing and data visualization
- Strong multitasker who can prioritize and manage several projects at one time
- Detail-oriented, with an eye for accuracy
- Strong logical thinking skills. Ability to think creatively in order to envision relationships between data.
- Desire to learn about measurement, KPIs, and the relationship between data and marketing
- Must be a reliable resource, as well as self-motivated and highly organized given the amount of coordination needed between internal teams.