Direct Response Buyer
The position of Media Buyer reports to the VP, Group Media Director of Direct Response Media. The buyer possess the ability to negotiate with clients on media cost and possess the ability to work constructively with other buyers and assistants in the department. National Direct Response buying is required.
Description of Duties:
- Negotiate schedules to meet client requirements and maximize profit.
- Negotiate client advertising.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with Networks.
- Handle client concerns and maintenance of media schedules before, during, and after the schedule runs.
- Analyze multiple sources of internal and external data to assist buying decisions.
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships.
- Deliver client requirements while maintaining profit goals.
- Keep updated on marketplace conditions and trends.
- Demonstrates accuracy in all projects.
- Meets timelines and deadlines on projects.
- Maintains good organizational skills.
- Interact with key top management.
Suitable candidates for the role of Direct Response Media Buyer will have the following experience:
- 5-7 years of NationalDirect Response media buying experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Detail oriented.
- Solid Communication ability.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to work alone and with the group seamlessly on tasks.
ICON International provides a high-energy growth environment, along with a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including PTO, medical, dental, vision, company sponsored on-site gym, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, ESPP, free train shuttle and free parking.
For immediate, confidential, consideration, please reply to this ad. Office is conveniently located in Greenwich, CT off of I-95 and a short shuttle ride from the Greenwich train station. For more information about ICON visit our web site at http://www.ICON-intl.com.
EOEPlease be sure to indicate the position on your submission.No agencies at this time please.