Events & Communications Manager
The Radio Advertising Bureau (RAB), the not-for-profit sales & marketing trade association supporting the Radio industry, is looking for a talented and creative individual to join its Marketing & Communications group in New York City.
Ideal candidate should be highly motivated, work well in a team setting, and possess strong organization and solid project management skills.
- Oversee event planning from proposal generation, budgets, implementation and execution of annual programs including conferences, board meetings, client events, and production of creative awards competition and show
- Partner with head of Marketing and Communications to develop and implement effective public relations and marketing programs for the RAB and Radio industry including relationship building and management with media
- Develop written materials such as press releases, FAQs, backgrounders, newsletter writing and briefing documents
- Maintaining media database, editorial and presentation calendars
- Research and help develop industry presentations specific to media, radio and advertising
- Assist in overseeing social media campaigns for RAB and its programs
- Project manage key marketing initiatives
- Help oversee communication with senior executives including Board of Directors
- BA/BS in Marketing, Journalism, Public Communications or equivalent
- 5-7 Years of experience in public relations, communications/marketing field, event planning and management, agency experience or a combination of agency and in-house experience is preferred
- Excellent written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database list management
- Digital marketing skills (HTML, email marketing, social media) a plus