Assistant Vice President Digital and Social Media
As the Assistant Vice President of Digital and Social Media, you will lead and implement the strategy for the Airport’s digital channels, with primary responsibility for the website, mobile app and social media platforms. You will work with department leadership to integrate consistent messaging across all channels, implementing analytics and associated goals to drive brand awareness and revenue growth. Working under the direction of the Vice President of Communications and Marketing, you will develop existing digital and social channels and identify new opportunities to expand and improve the Airport’s reputation, measure and deliver key results, and promote products and services for airfield, terminal and non-airline revenue, utilizing owned, earned and paid digital channels. You’ll have the opportunity to lead a growing and highly visible team that is passionate about our consumer brand.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and oversee all integrated marketing and communications strategies on digital channels, with primary responsibility for the Airport’s social media platforms, website, mobile app, and email marketing solutions.
- Measure and analyze data on all owned, paid and earned channels to refine strategies and tactics
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for search engines, display advertising and targeted emails and other digital platforms.
- Review and evaluate how content is created and distributed across all owned, earned and paid channels, refining the Airport’s approach and maintaining brand guidelines to increase effectiveness.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business or public administration, journalism, marketing, information technology or equivalent experience.
- Seven (7) years of work experience in communications, marketing or advertising, with an emphasis on developing and implementing digital solutions and social media strategies.
- Five (5) years supervisory experience.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
- Master of Business Administration, with a focus on Marketing Management.
- Previous experience developing or enhancing websites, mobile apps and social media strategies for a consumer-facing brand.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing trends and emerging technologies.
- Previous experience integrating and coordinating digital content across multiple channels
- Strong leadership skills
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees, and over the past five years we achieved almost every strategic objective and performance goal that we set out to achieve.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of nearly 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional Airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join our Communications and Marketing department and help us re-imagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW and live and work with purpose.