Digital Strategy Director
MGH, a full-service marketing communications agency recognized as one of Ad Age’s 2019 Best Places to Work, is currently seeking a Digital Strategy Director. This senior management position is responsible for the agency's paid digital strategy with an emphasis on paid search for clients of various sizes and industries, while providing innovative, digital media solutions and ensuring well planned and successful execution.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background and experience in paid search and display marketing, will be highly analytical and can build ongoing trust and relationships with colleagues and clients.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage client relationships and oversee the client media planning process from inception through final delivery
- Build and present fully integrated digital media plans across relevant digital channels (SEM, Paid Social, Display, Programmatic etc.)
- Identify business opportunities for existing clients
- Perform analyses, develop ideas, and present in new business pitches
- Recruit, develop, mentor and manage members of the digital media team
- Lead client discussions around overall or day-to-day strategy
- Build reporting, process, and other documents; educate colleagues on use
- Find relevant vendors and partners to deliver value-added solutions to clients
- Implement agency’s internal procedures and complete all necessary MGH documents for each client
- Working with the social media, creative, interactive, and other teams to execute fully-integrated campaigns
- 10+ years of experience in digital media strategic planning/buying with experience on the advertising agency side
- In-depth understanding of digital media planning, strategy, negotiation, and implementation, with an emphasis on paid search
- In-depth understanding and experience with website analytics, including managing the creation of dashboards
- In-depth understanding and experience in building attribution models
- Experience working on e-comm accounts is preferred
- Experience in managing multiple direct reports and interacting with multiple departments
- In-depth knowledge of the technology & processes involved in running paid digital campaigns across multiple channels
- Experience in measuring and proving the value of paid digital campaigns across channels
Thanks for your interest in MGH, an Equal Opportunity Employer.