- Responsible for smooth, daily running of account including timelines, budgets, production and analytics.
- Manages, understands and acts on client requests.
- Clearly communicates with internal team and clients (written, oral and in-person).
- Develops and maintains good client and partner agency relationships.
- Plays lead role on some projects, support on others
- Partners with all aspects of agency and knows agency structure and role of each discipline
- Responsible for supporting team leadership and looks for ways to help the team get the job done
- Complies to quality standards for the team as set forth by senior leadership
- Works with supervisor to foster innovative solutions
- Builds relationships at appropriate client/vendor level
- Keeps abreast of current trends and the latest technological advances; shows ability in PowerPoint, Excel & established social media channels
- Proactive; thinks ahead and is able to anticipate next steps, do things without always being told, and figure out the right people to question. Can be relied on to take on the tedious as needed.
- Passionate about Client’s business and becomes extremely knowledge about all aspects of it
Characteristics and Qualifications
- Requires at least 2+ years’ experience in marketing or communications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Has at least 1-2 years of experience in the role
- Can be given the autonomy to lead huge workload
- He/she should have experience working on integrated brands, not just a pure digital background
- Has experience with production, especially TV
- Preferably someone from a credible ad agency who already understands process that exist in an agency environment
- Demonstrates the confidence, desire and ability to grow into a role that entails leading teams and representing the agency
- Ability to work independently
- Team player who has demonstrated the ability to develop strong relationships
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving skills and initiative
- Demonstrates strong creative instincts and a passion for the business
- Trustworthy and demonstrates a get it done attitude
- Demonstrates adaptability and flexibility
- Enthusiastic and always ready to learn something new, see something as an opportunity and keep clients and teammates upbeat along the way.
- Demonstrates the values of the Havas culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.