Senior Social Media Buyer
If you’re serious about Facebook campaigns, managing budgets in the $50k+ range per month and working alongside a team of wicked smart and talented people, you’re seriously going to love working here.
Come join our growing Facebook Campaign Management team. We’re looking for someone with experience running Facebook ads who has stellar interpersonal skills when it comes to communicating with clients.
We’re an awesome place to work and we pride ourselves on our culture... but we also work hard! In exchange, we’ll provide all the resources you need to succeed and the best possible opportunities to elevate your digital marketing skill set.
Role and Responsibilities
- Strategize, execute, and manage a variety of client Facebook ad campaigns from conception to creative to execution to analysis. We want thought leaders!
- Work closely with our creative team to produce scalable content that converts
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests
- Develop marketing strategies and create a clear roadmap to support and achieve the client’s business objectives
- Generate weekly reports for clients and be able to speak to the WHY behind each marketing decision and campaign results
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and options polls
- Gather data on consumer, competitor, and market conditions
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years of Paid Facebook advertising experience (Blueprint certified a huge plus!)
- 2+ years managing your own clients (ecommerce accounts a huge plus!)
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong, professional verbal communication
- Strong ecommerce copywriting skills
- Excellent creative eye and ability to execute on creative concepts
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Exceptional time-management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Business, Economics, or related analytics fields)
What We Offer
- Added commission based on performance. Besides your salary, you generate additional income from every campaign that you run
- Health benefits - Full medical, dental, and vision coverage
- An energetic office environment with perks ranging from catered lunches & plentiful snacks
- Opportunities to learn and grow outside of your core responsibilities