Senior PPC Account Manager
Hanapin Marketing is proud to be an industry-leading digital marketing agency that focuses in just one thing: pay-per-click advertising (PPC). We believe focus is everything, and it’s our objective to make everyone better at PPC: ourselves, our clients, our peers—the entire industry.
We are looking for a strategic Senior Account Manager to drive strategy for our current enterprise level clients. As a Senior Account Manager at Hanapin, your primary responsibility will be to own and manage 4 to 6 of our client accounts. These clients will look to you to be a trusted advisor to guide their PPC strategy. You will be accountable for your client's performance, communication, and execution of regular optimizations and strategy.
Our approach to client management is not to check off a to-do list of client requests. We aim to be a consultative partner to our clients, which means that you’re not only focused on helping them reach their initial goals but figuring out ways to proactively expand their brand and increase their overall success long-term.
Here’s what you can expect to do as a Senior Account Manager at Hanapin:
- Client Management: The majority of your time will be spent focused on being a consultative partner to our clients, including strategic planning, regular management of accounts, communication, reporting, and working with internal team members supporting your accounts
- Training and Education: The rest of your time will partially be spent on training and education for both yourself and the team. We want to continue to be on the cutting edge of the industry, so we place a high value on continued education and training as our industry evolves
- Build your personal brand: As a member of our Hanapin team, you will contribute to our internal marketing efforts - PPC Hero blog posts, whitepapers, webinars, and case studies. This is an opportunity to collaborate with our Marketing Team, as well as share your expertise with the industry
This is what we're looking for in you, our future Senior Account Manager:
- Minimum 3-years hands on experience managing PPC campaigns:
- For a variety of clients with monthly spends greater than $15,000
- Utilizing several platforms including Google, Bing, Facebook, and/or other social platforms
- Preference for PPC experience within an agency setting
- Minimum 1-year client-facing experience within a PPC role
- Experience with client campaign strategy creation, communication, management, and proactive account performance troubleshooting
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills which enables you to adapt to varying audiences and share actionable insights from data
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or G-Suite, especially Excel/Google Sheets
- Demonstrated alignment to our company values of Reliability, Integrity, Creativity, Hana-thusiasm, and Resourcefulness
- Four-year degree in any field
- Preference for candidates already living near or willing to relocate to Bloomington, Indiana; however, fully remote candidates who are willing and able to travel per our required travel guidelines will also be considered
Please submit a formal cover letter. This is your chance to tell us why working at Hanapin would be an excellent fit for you. Be sure to include the below information:
- A short, but sweet bio / introduction.
- Why is this position at Hanapin interests you
- Let us know how you learned about Hanapin and the position
- If you have applied previously, update us on anything that has changed since then
Please also provide contact information for at least two references. For your references, we'd love to see you endorsed by a former employer or supervisor.
We know searching for your next job is tough and that you want to find the best career and employer for you. We also want to ensure that this position is the best fit for both you and us. Therefore, you will participate in a comprehensive interview process for this position. The goal of this process is to allow you to get to know us as we learn more about you.
Thank you for your interest in Hanapin Marketing and best of luck!
Position: Senior Account Manager
Classification: Full-time, salary, exempt
Reporting Relationship: Associate Director of Services
Estimated Start: March 2019
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we have a standing policy of nondiscrimination at Hanapin Marketing. We respect the unique and diverse perspectives of all employees. We accord all qualified persons an equal opportunity for employment or promotion without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status or condition protected by federal, state, or local law. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or call us at 812-330-3134.
Hanapin has a normal office environment in which sitting and operating a computer for long periods of time is required. Disclaimer: this job description is not a comprehensive list of every responsibility that this job is required to complete.
Date last updated: 2/7/2019