Jr. Graphic Designer
YellowHammer Media Group (YHMG) is a full-service advertising agency and performance trading platform based in the heart of New York City’s Tech and Advertising scene. YHMG is currently seeking a motivated individual to join our growing Creative Team as a Junior Graphic Designer.
Role and Responsibilities
- Conceive and execute creative concepts for display advertising platforms and social media.
- Collaborate with creative director, designers, and clients to deliver beautiful, original, and strategically sound creative solutions that exceed business objectives, excite consumers and grow iconic brands.
- Develop scalable ad templates from design inception to code completion.
- Actively monitor campaign KPIs and optimize creative accordingly.
- Manage multiple projects at the same time in a deadline driven environment.
- Contribute to a culture of learning by bringing your ideas to the table – also be open to learning from others.
- Staying up to date on current trends and best practices in digital advertising and social media.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a graphic or web design role
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects)
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and handle tight deadlines
- Problem solver with strong attention to detail, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team while managing multiple graphic design projects simultaneously
- Seeks out, accepts, and offers constructive criticism
- Must have a strong online portfolio that demonstrates creative range, conceptual thinking, and web development skills
- Experience in animation and motion graphics
- Analytics, reporting, and big data information visualization skills
- Building creative for digital advertising campaigns