Associate Marketing Manager
The Associate Marketing Manager will support the development and execution of multi-channel marketing initiatives to drive optimal guest and revenue yield for their product portfolio, typically consisting of select geographic regions in which LEX operates. LEX drives the majority of its business through direct bookings, and as such, marketing is focused on consumer-direct marketing channels: direct mail, email, print and digital advertising.
The LEX Marketing team is fast-paced, dynamic and creative, comprised of several team members driving prospecting, retention and reactivation initiatives across multiple channels. The Associate Marketing Manager will be hands-on, detail-oriented, and an integral part of the Marketing team, working in close collaboration with Product Development and Creative teams to effectively differentiate LEX’s offerings in the consumer marketplace.
- Collaborate with Product Development team to develop and execute marketing and sales plans with an emphasis on direct mail project management
- Prepare clear and precise written Creative Briefs, to guide the development of effective marketing and promotional campaigns
- Closely collaborate with Creative team to develop and produce compelling direct mail, email, advertising and online communications
- Manage and juggle multiple projects from kick-off to final delivery and ensure deadlines and schedules are met
- Review/approve marketing collateral, promotions and communications prior to their release
- Work with the Database, Research & Analytics team to identify and select proper customer segments and identify optimal targeting capabilities
- Monitor competitive/marketplace developments and update internal teams
- Work with Travel Agent and Group Sales teams to create a marketing schedule and manage trade promotions and communications
- Evaluate and interpret key reports to assess ROI for assigned products
- Provide recommendations to the Senior Marketing Manager, Product team and Senior Management to increase effectiveness and efficiency of the marketing spend.
- BA/BS required
- 3+ years of consumer-direct product marketing experience for highly-regarded consumer brands; travel/leisure industry experience is preferred but not required
- Demonstrated excellence in initiating and executing consumer-direct print and digital marketing campaigns
- Proficient with MS Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work effectively and independently in an entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrated commitment to teamwork, with positivity, flexibility, integrity, good humor and a high level of energy
- Critical thinking; proven history of self-direction, creativity and meeting deadlines; extremely well organized and capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Meticulous proofreading skills
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Passion for values-led marketing and corporate social responsibility