Join our Sales team as a Marketing Assistant! We have an immediate opening for an individual in our Sterling, VA office.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the departments activities
2. Assist in monitoring active marketing programs and developing ways to improve those campaigns
3. Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings, etc.)
4. Act as the liaison to our outside marketing company
5. Assist in the organization of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
6. Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
7. Compose and post online content on the companys website and social media accounts
8. Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases, etc.) to augment the companys presence in the market
9. Responsible for maintaining an elevated level of professionalism with clients, vendors and colleagues; works to establish a positive working relationship
10. Operates vehicles and other equipment safely; adheres to safety protocols; reports hazards and risks; behavior contributes to a safe and secure working environment
Corresponding military codes: 4511
Compu Dynamics offers a comprehensive benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with dollar for dollar company match up to 4%, various voluntary benefits, Employer paid life insurance, 7 Holidays, paid Parental Leave, Volunteer Time Off, up to 3 weeks PTO after 60 days and you get your birthday off!
Compu Dynamics, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening, background/criminal check, and motor vehicle check.
Required Education and Experience:
1. Associate degree and/or equivalent education and experience;
2. 0-3 years experience
Preferred Education and Experience:
1. Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising or related field
2. 1-3 years experience in account management