Digital Tagging and Traffic / AdOps
When your websites tagging and data layer needs are evolving and expanding, it’s time to finally add a dedicated professional to the team!
Our new Digital Tagging Manager will work directly with the Marketing and IT teams to place, revise and QA tags within all our web properties. This individual will be responsible for identifying issues, presenting solutions and communicating any upcoming site, app or security changes that could impact implementations. Basically, keep our Tags in line! You will also be responsible for ensuring that implementations satisfy needs of all teams and company guidelines without disrupting user flow and data collection.
Regular functions and expectations include, but are not limited to:
- Being the “Go-To” team member for questions on user flows and discrepancies
- Lead communication with marketing, UX, data scientists, IT development and security teams to place, revise and QA tags within SafeAuto site and app properties
- Working with IT development, security and project managers to stay ahead of any upcoming changes. Communicate any implications of changes and present solutions to applicable departments
- Place, QA, revise and monitor all internal and 3rd party tags
- Ensure that all tags are accurately capturing and passing data
- Work with 3rd party support teams to troubleshoot and handle discrepancies
- Veteran at tagging websites and mobile applications using GTM, Ensighten or comparable tag management system
- Proficient in managing tags in a tag management system and ensuring PII compliance for DMPs, ad serving, and all 3rd party tags
- Proficient in manipulating properties, methods and attributes of document objects via the DOM
- Familiarity in writing SQL, stored procedures, and analysis of normalizing data structures
- Experience working with the technical data challenges, needs, and expectations of Marketing requirements. Must be able to take business requirements and effectively translate them into technical and functional deliverables
- Experience working with development teams in order to ensure that all tags are properly implemented and that any new technologies being deployed are understood to ensure the integrity of the data being collected
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact within all levels of the organization
SafeAuto is an Equal Opportunity Employer.