Digital Advertising Data Analyst
Closed Loop is a digital advertising agency whose mission is to help innovative companies like BigCommerce, Jobvite and Amazon achieve massive growth. This accomplishment is due, in part, to a work environment built on mutual respect, collaboration and doing whatever it takes to find the best solution for our clients. We give our passionate, challenge-loving and high-achieving people the necessary tools and opportunities to reach their potential.
We are currently looking for a Digital Advertising Data Analyst to join our team.
This is a full-time position in our Roseville, CA office.
This is an ideal position for someone with recent experience in data analysis who is looking to accelerate their career.
We hire people excited by three things: learning, solving new challenges, and delivering meaningful business results to clients. If this sounds like you, you have the specific skills we need and you want to join a company voted one of the best places to work in digital advertising, then let’s talk.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate with our client account managers to develop and improve client reports in Tableau
- Maintain a baseline template for all client reports
- Perform ad hoc analysis of client data and provide insights to account managers
- Troubleshoot Tableau issues as they arise
- Maintain strong relationship with Tableau's support and account teams
- Analyze data across Closed Loop’s client base to identify trends and insights
- Work with Closed Loop CTO to improve our data warehouse
- Interact with out digital advertising team using clear, concise communications
- Research and keep abreast of trends in SEM, social advertising and other forms of digital advertising
Strong candidates will have the following:
- Hands on experience with Tableau including data blending and creating reports from scratch
- Experience analyzing digital marketing data and familiarity with marketing KPIs
- Data analysis skills including advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written
- Project management experience
- Strong technical aptitude
- A high level of accountability and personal responsibility
- Willingness to jump into unknown territory and learn quickly
- Ability to travel to client sites and/or conferences on occasion
- High proficiency in office productivity software (Google Docs, Word, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (marketing, data science, etc.)
The following would sweeten the deal:
- Tableau certified
- Experience using web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Experience with marketing attribution models, tools, and processes
- Hands on experience with one or more paid advertising platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Agency and/or freelance experience
Why join us?
- Competitive compensation: Competitive salary based on experience.
- Excellent benefits: Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401k matching, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), paid holidays and paid time off.
- Interesting, challenging work: We make a point of pursuing projects we find interesting. As a result, our work includes a wide variety of clients, industries, and project types.
- Great colleagues: You’ll work with a team of experts who value skill and ability more than fancy rhetoric. We work hard and have as much fun as possible while doing it. There’s a lot of good laughter in the office.
- Lunch: We have lunch catered in from different local restaurants nearly every day, along with a variety of stocked snacks, beverages, etc. It’s true – and it’s awesome.
If you like what you see, please complete our application via our website or upload your resume and provide us with your best cover letter.
Closed Loop is an Equal Opportunity Employer