Serino Coyne LLC, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., a leading global communications company, is a dynamic, mid-sized full-service Advertising and Marketing Agency, specializing in theatre and entertainment related accounts. We are seeking a bright, skilled, creative Copywriter who is energetic, with a proven record of creating exciting campaigns consisting of TV, print, digital, OOH, key art, radio & non-traditional elements, bringing them from inception to completion while being highly organized and juggling multiple projects. You are mature, professional, creative, confident, and responsible.
Your copywriting is effective because you KNOW HOW TO GET TO A GREAT HEADLINE OR TAGLINE QUICKLY. You know what a great tagline is and how powerful it can be. You can think in different channels as you are developing an idea and demand from yourself that you deliver on the established strategy ensuring consistency throughout the campaign. You will write all forms of advertising including TV, digital, radio, print, collateral, online. Entertainment experience preferred!
JOB REQUIREMENTS (include but are not limited to the following):
- Must have a bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years’ copywriting experience
- Proven ability to write all forms of advertising including traditional media and digital content
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proactive self-starter who knows what to do
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to the following):
- Collaborate and work cohesively on Big Idea and day-to-day solutions
- Creation of high quality, multiple campaigns for each project assigned
- Effectively write and communicate the strategic direction resulting in consistency throughout the campaign, as well as increased sales
- Participation in client meetings, presenting clearly, and articulating creative solutions
- Ensure all assignments are prioritized and completed on a timely basis
Some of our PERKS are….
- Tickets to live entertainment events.
- Generous time-off policy.
- Ongoing personal and professional sessions offered through agency initiatives such as Town Hall and SChool.
- You’d be a part of the best digital content team on Broadway!
Serino Coyne LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.