Marketing ? Orlando, Florida
Basic Purpose of Position:
The Brand Manager is responsible for the strategy, planning and execution of all marketing activities for the growth of both BRAVO and BRIO restaurant brands. We are looking for an experienced individual who is passionate about delivering innovative marketing campaigns. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and generate strategies that grow market share and brand reputation as well as improve the guest experience and drive growth.
Essential Job Functions:
- Implement the overall marketing strategy including positioning and annual planning strategies.
- Work with the Director of Marketing to develop and communicate brand architecture.
- Analyze the business and consumer trends to inform development of key marketing strategies to drive the marketing calendar.
- Lead Go-To-Market process to ensure excellent execution in collaboration with marketing, culinary, supply chain, finance, field teams and operations to ensure a timely and high quality development and launch of programs.
- Ensure we provide the best experience to the field for any project roll-out.
- Monitor performance of promotional windows, managing weekly reporting to Marketing Leadership.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors' activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and traffic/sales estimates.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment, strong organization & communication skills, ability to lead and influence a cross functional team, proficient in Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, Power Point.