# of Openings 1
Company Information: Horton, Inc., a global airflow industry leader in reliability, service and innovation has an opening for an Market Communications Associate responsible for tactical implementation for marketing communication tools including literature, trade shows, product photos and videos, training and sales meetings to work in our Roseville Corporate Headquarters.
Position Summary: The Marketing Communications Associate will oversee the planning, execution and measurement of the marcom tools tied to building the Horton brand with the various target customer segments. You will work with internal teams including other Marketing team members, Sales, Product Management and Purchasing along with external suppliers. Candidate should be in-tune with listening to customer/market needs to determine the best messaging and channels to communicate ensuring Horton is well positioned in the market place
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Trade Show planning, execution and measurement
- Maintain list of trade shows and recommend new, better aligned shows based on research
- Maintain relationship with outside vendor for booth management, product displays and messaging
- Work with show management for booth selection and show services
- Arrange booth staffing, hotels and promotional materials
- Offer suggestions to raise level of show visibility including advertising, sponsorships and other activities that position Horton as a brand leader.
- Work with Product Management team to align products to trade show target segment
- Communicate with show publication editors for media coverage
- Organize media summits at Horton facilities or show sites
- Complete a post-show assessment including lead generation and what worked and didn't
- Literature Management
- Conduct complete review of literature alignment with current product offering and organization growth goals
- Maintain relationship with print and order fulfillment suppliers
- Ensure materials posted on digital tools are current
- Work with suppliers for product photos and production of videos
- Sales Meetings / Training
- Work with Product Management to develop product training materials
- Lead and coordinate sales meetings working with internal team members and external suppliers
- Work with Sales team and Product Management team to develop content for sales meetings
- Create and send communications tied to training or sales meetings
- Make arrangements for logistics
- Additional responsibilities
- Work with promotional material supplier for selection and inventory management.
- Improve employee awareness of marketing related initiatives by developing content for internal communication portals including intranet site, tv monitors and posters
- Additional support to Product Management and Sales teams as needed for specific assignments
This position requires four years of work experience in the areas of MARCOM. A four-year college degree with a preference for business, economics, marketing, math or similar majors that require data-based decision making is required. Note: equivalent education equals 2 years of closely related experience for 1 year of education.
Must have legal authorization to work in the United States. Relocation allowance may be provided if the individual has all of the necessary qualifications.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply, qualified candidates should log onto .
Horton Holding, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. EOE. Veterans/Disabled
For more information on Horton, Inc. please visit our web site at .
No recruiters and no phone calls, please.
VEVRAA contractor/subcontractor Requesting Priority Referral of Protected Veterans