Group Account Supervisor - Healthcare Marketing
Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare. We are seeking a dynamic Group Account Supervisor/Account Director to lead HCP marketing brands in our New York office. This very visible account star partners with clients, drives the day-to-day business, and collaborates with senior leadership across the agency. This is a fantastic opportunity to become an integral part of a 160M+ global agency!
- Manage one or more HCP brands and client-agency relationships.
- Develop client marketing strategies and tactics.
- Provide strategic counsel to the client and guidance to the internal team.
- Partner with other internal agency leads, including Creative, Strategy, and Production to meet client objectives.
- Partner with PR leads on integrated campaign strategies.
- Lead client meetings and strategy workshops.
- Manage and mentor marketing Account staff.
- Oversee finances across accounts with client.
- Pro-actively seek organic growth/new opportunities on current brands.
Knowledge and Critical Skills/Expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Ability to consistently deliver exceptional client service.
- Ability to supervise staff and provide guidance/feedback on performance and career development.
- Advanced knowledge of medical/scientific/technical terminology and clinical data across accounts.
- Advanced understanding of and ability to articulate brand strategy on assigned accounts.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to maintain professional manner in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment.
- Minimum 5+ years’ HCP account management experience in a healthcare marketing/PR/communications agency.
- Experience managing US and Global HCP and DTP brands.
W2O Group offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including unlimited and flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents and a 4th Trimester program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.w2ogroup.com/
W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.