SEM Media Buyer
Have you ever built a website, created a store on eBay/shopify, developed a blog from scratch or strategically tried to increase visitors to your website?
Centerfield is looking for entrepreneurial-minded individuals to fill a role as a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Media Buyer. If Google Analytics, SEO blogs, and/or affiliate conferences are your milieu, we’d like to talk to you.
Centerfield is a very large purchaser of online traffic to our Owned and Operated sites. Our SEM Buyers are responsible for buying and optimizing Google AdWords/Bing Ads accounts, analyzing the performance of campaigns, and strategizing to increase profits.
The major pre-requisite to the position is that we are looking for people who have experience online with their own venture. Launching a site and driving material traffic requires taking initiative and executing. You must have a passion for working online, and it must be clearly demonstrated through something you’ve done on your own time.
This is not a 9-to-5 job, and it’s a demanding role for only the most analytical and driven individuals.
The role will appeal to candidates looking for a strategic opportunity at a leading, cutting edge digital marketing company. It’s extremely interesting work with extensive training and significant compensation upside for successful buyers.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, experience creating your own blog, online business, or other endeavor
- Understanding of basic online metrics and familiarity with Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Bachelor’s Degree (Elite academic background preferred)
- Basic Excel Knowledge
- Competitive salary, and profit sharing bonus
- 401K match - Fully vested Day 1
- Take a break when you need it – unlimited PTO
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit
- Fully stocked break rooms with drinks, snacks
- Paid volunteer days
- Monthly team games/competitions/catered lunches
- Team outings (Ball games, BBQ’s, Parties, etc.)