Analytics Division - (Multiple states) - Full Time
Our Digital Analyst will be responsible for assisting with program development, optimization opportunities, and possible testing activities. Drives analysis of marketing campaigns and initiatives to identify tactics for optimizing marketing, marketing efficiency and marketing effectiveness. Supports integrated media and channel team members in the execution of the marketing strategy and analytics. Defines success metrics, makes assessments of marketing channels and operations and helps with marketing campaign optimization efforts. Provides reports, dashboards, and ad-hoc analyses with recommendations.
- Collects data to measure & analyze return-on-investment across several key marketing and business initiatives
- Perform campaign data analysis to understand the lift & ROI associated with each program to aid in the development of future strategies
- Provide recommendations on analytical methodologies and frameworks to be utilized for a various analytical projects
- Work with cross-functional teams on the day-to-day execution of analytics projects & initiatives
- Generate reports, documentation and insights as part of the analysis process. Produce expected performance measures including lifts, efficiencies, and other measures
- Execute appropriate quality control procedures for analysis, reporting and data visualization for accuracy
- Support the building of analytical capabilities and solutions (segmentation, modeling, campaign evaluations, etc.) that enable analytics to support the strategic goals of the Company
- Review, analyze and present qualitative and quantitative analysis and data to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables that meet expectations while balancing business needs with the appropriate level of analytical rigor
- Leverage story-telling skills to deliver insights that are clear, concise and actionable
- Customer Focus- Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Peer Relationships- Finds common ground/solves problems for the good of all, solves problems with peers, is a team player, collaborates and supports peers.
- Priority Setting - Spends his/her time and the time of others on what's important; quickly zeroes in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus
- Drives for Results - Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results
- Time Management - Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values times; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities
- 4+ years of marketing, web, or customer analytics experience
- Strong knowledge of multiple digital channels and how they work together (SEM, SEO, CRO, Social, Shopping, Display, etc.)
- Experience across various verticals including e-commerce and lead generation
- Strong analytical skills, proficient with Microsoft Excel and data analysis
- Proficient using Tableau Software
- Experience working with and utilizing Google Analytics and attribution solutions
- Effective time management and project management skills
Elite SEM Analytics utilizes parts of the Digital Analytics Association’s Competency Framework. The framework helps to define the skills, knowledge, and abilities necessary to succeed in the field of digital analytics. The Competency Framework also helps Elite SEM set a standard of capabilities in the digital analytics industry and evaluate prospective employees against those competencies. Elite SEM also uses the Competency Framework to help guide employees down the path of growth and opportunity, helping to identify and assess the knowledge and skills you currently have and/or need to possess as you progress in your career.
About Elite SEM: Elite SEM is an award-winning digital marketing agency. Founded on search, focused on holistic performance-driven digital marketing, Elite expertise spans Paid Search, SEO, Shopping & Feed, Display Advertising, Paid Social, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), and Insight & Analytics. Elite brings a unique business model to the market that ties account performance to account managers, and rewards our teams for continuous performance and satisfied clients with a share of company profits. Elite SEM survives and thrives by the mantra “Great Lives for Great People” – this includes employees, clients, partners, vendors, fans and everyone that crosses our paths. Our core values – Love What You Do, Circle of Education, Attitude of Gratitude, and Strive for Greatness – help foster this goal each and every day.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.
More search results
Reporter -- Technology
Orlando Business Journal
Technology and Banking/Finance Reporter
San Antonio Business Journal
Reporter -- Commercial Real Estate
Silicon Valley Business Journal
Retail, restaurants, food/beverage reporter
Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal
Wichita Business Journal