Dallas, TX or Fort Worth, TX or Austin, TX
PMG is looking for an SEO Director with strong strategy, communication and analytical abilities to join our SEO team. This individual will lead SEO strategy for PMG brands and manage a team of SEO professionals to deliver the best possible results and service to our growing client portfolio. A strong background in search strategy, client management and team development are required for this role.
- Engage in regular high-level business and strategy conversations with our clients to ensure we are driving their business forward.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest SEO trends and surfacing those opportunities to our teams and clients to continuously evolve PMG’s SEO offering
- Communicating with clients, keeping them informed and updated on all current and upcoming projects.
- Managing our SEO team, providing them training and mentorship to help them realize their full potential
- Defining requirements, tasks, and resources for executing and implementing SEO strategy
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years' experience in SEO
- 4+ years’ experience managing digital teams
- Best-in-class communication skills – written and verbal
- Detail-oriented where it counts with an analytical mind and natural curiosity
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You have experience with data driven business management
PMG is a digital agency that seeks to inspire people and brands that anything is possible. Driven by shared success, PMG uses strategy, creative, media, and insights to deliver against its mantra of Digital Made for Humans (TM). Founded in Fort Worth, Texas and with offices in Austin, Los Angeles, and London, PMG's work for brands like Apple, Beats by Dre, Sephora, Cirque du Soleil and OpenTable runs across 50+ countries globally and has received top industry recognition from Cannes Lions to Adweek Media Plan of the Year.
Ranked by Deloitte, Inc., and Entrepreneur as one of the fastest growing companies in the nation, PMG has grown because of its commitment to continuous improvement, business integrity, and cultivating dynamic relationships. That's why the agency has retained 90% or more of its clients over several years, and why Ad Age ranked PMG #5 in its annual Best Places to Work list two years in a row.