- Sig Sauer
- Newington, NH
SIG SAUER, Inc. has a vision to be recognized as the most innovative, customer-driven company in shooting sports, personal defense and law enforcement/military, delivering uncompromising quality. We have goals of world- class excellence and achievement in all of our business operations.
The Brand Manager reports to the Director of Brand Management and is responsible for the development and execution of the marketing strategy for a specific SIG SAUER product category or product division. The role is a managerial role within the marketing organization and will work cross-functionally with Product Management, Sales Leadership, Digital, PR and Media Relations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Partner with Product Management Team and the Director Brand Management, to fully understand, identify, and shape the messaging and communications strategy for product division and various new product initiatives.
Work closely with Product Management to craft and validate individual product propositions, messaging and communication hierarchy and key product features and benefits.
Develop inspiring and actionable creative briefs and partner with internal and/or external creative and agency partners to develop creative assets to support Digital, Web, eComm, PR, Packaging, In-store Displays and other collateral.
Work with Project Managers to oversee timeline management to ensure that all key dates are met in the development of all launch materials and sales support materials for all existing and new products.
Collaborate with Sales Leadership to understand retail product performance and recommend communications enhancements and/or collateral needs to meet organizational sales goals.
Collaborate with Sales Leadership and Merchandising Team to develop and launch impactful in-store consumer experiences and drive product breakthrough at shelf.
Partner with Digital Marketing/Web Content team to ensure all product information is up-to-date and optimized against communications plan and overall brand strategy.
Lead weekly Product Management review meetings and project overviews to identify changes in product development timelines and development plans for communications programs.
Management of annual planning process for product portfolio including strategic plan development and tactical plan development.
Key Functional Skills/ Knowledge:
- Entrepreneurial mindset and comfort level with fast-paced, highly iterative environment
- Collaborative, team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate, creative storyteller with knack for bringing ideas to life
- Ability to lead, influence and inspire cross-functional partners and non-direct reports
- Embraces change and able to drive action in the face of ambiguity
- Detail and action oriented with can-do attitude and “how can we” thinking
- Open to being challenged and believes constructive feedback drives better results and outcomes
- Comfort level presenting to, directly communicating with and being challenged by senior leadership
- Bachelor Degree. Preferably in Marketing or related field
- Demonstrated strength in marketing competencies (Positioning, brand development, innovation and project leadership)
- 5 – 7+ years of prior marketing experience required, preferably with direct responsibility for brand messaging/positioning
SIG SAUER, Inc. is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.