Marketing ? San Ramon, California
Growth Marketing Manager- Document Solutions
ARC has an exciting opening for a seasoned, high energy and detail-oriented marketing manager with a proven track record in delivering high performing digital and offline marketing campaigns. The marketing manager will design, build, drive, manage and optimize demand generation and growth efforts, including email campaigns, advertising, SEM, print mailings and webcasts for a wide variety of Document Solutions products and services that support the construction industry (Smart Color, Signage, BIM, Drones, 3D Printing, etc.). The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, resourceful professional who can collaborate cross-departmentally on marketing programs and channels that grow and optimize the pipeline for the sales team. Samples of email campaigns requested.
Growth Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Strategize and execute campaigns end-to-end that make an impact at different stages of the sales cycle to drive brand awareness, engagement and lead generation.
- Effective leader in developing, delivering and testing digital and offline marketing assets for email, print and advertising, leveraging project management tools, marketing automation and CRM systems.
- Drive extensive targeted and nurture email campaigns using multiple email platforms, list segmentation tactics, A/B testing and business intelligence (grading and scoring).
- Manage a multi-tiered mix of digital and offline advertising campaign deliverables with publications, associations and partners.
- Organize, manage and host monthly webcasts with large volumes of registrations and attendees.
- Ensure campaign outcomes & KPI impact are set, measured, assessed and communicated; collect and report on quantitative insights and qualitative feedback from the sales team.
- B.S./B.A. degree
- 6-10 years of demand generation/growth marketing experience
- Knowledge of email best practices, CAN-SPAM laws, A/B testing
- Solid understanding of marketing operations and integrated marketing
- Outstanding project and time management skills - highly organized, detail focused, results-driven, accountable with the ability to juggle multiple requests simultaneously
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience with marketing automation software (Pardot), CRMs (Salesforce), email platforms (MailChimp), project management tools (Wrike) and webcast platforms all pluses
This is a full-time position. based in San Ramon, CA.