San Mateo, CA
We are looking for a hands-on, out-of-the-box-thinking content marketing manager to create campaign and thought-leadership content. The perfect candidate has a passion for quality communications devices and is highly skilled at targeting the right message to the right prospect at the right time. This is the ideal position for an experienced B2B marketing writer ready to take their career to the next level. This position reports to the Senior Director of Corporate Marketing.
- Hands-on development of content that drives campaigns: white papers, e-books, blog and resource articles, interactive web pages, infographics, and other content
- Assign, review, and sometimes finish content from internal and freelance contributors
- Ready to rejuvenate, remix, and re-spin existing content for new use cases
- Collaborate with corporate marketing, inhouse designer, product marketing, customer marketing, demand gen, PR, and others on content projects
- Identify gaps in content and find ways to meet them within resource constraints
- 3-5 years of B2B content development demonstrating increased responsibilities
- A strong, fast marketing writer who's also a journalistically-slanted storyteller - not necessarily ad copy (except when called for)
- Deep empathy for the reader's persona and profile
- Be able to trade text for imagery, make one word do the work of ten, and keep the audience on your side
- Speed-reading conceptualist that can speak to back-office operations and challenges
- A natural information-architect who knows how to organize content flow
- Motivated, self-directed, but knows when to ask for help and direction
- Highly desirable: Experience writing to senior finance and operations, online businesses, adtech, martech, media, consulting, and/or marketplaces
- Has used Wrike or other task/project platforms, Google Docs, WordPress
- Bachelor's Degree in English, journalism, career writing, education, screenwriting, or business administration
- Ability learn and adapt
- Bonus: working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Bonus: experience in SEO-related activities
Tipalti is the only solution on the market today that streamlines and automates the entire global supplier payment process and workflow under one holistic cloud platform. Tipalti eliminates 80% of the supplier onboarding, invoicing, and payment workload for businesses. Companies like GoDaddy, Twitter, Vimeo, and Twitch trust Tipalti to streamline and automate their global supplier payments operations
We are growing at 200% year over year with a 98% customer retention rate, have over $5.0B in spend running through our platform, and support over 250 customers and 3,000,000 paid suppliers all over the world. We have also been named by San Francisco Business Times as one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area two years in a row and by Spend Matters as 'A Top 50 Provider to Know/Watch' in 2018. We are on a rocket ship for growth and are looking for high-caliber individuals to join our team.
We have a great company culture (visit us on Glassdoor). Tipalti is a positive, sales driven "can do" environment, where everyone supports our common goals of delivering customer value and building a great company.
We offer comprehensive health benefits, a flexible work environment, catered lunches... and an environment where you can grow, be an impact player and thrive!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Tipalti is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.