Location: New York, New York
- Combine expert project management skills with a passion for user experience to help your team improve the designs of and create new products that are used by billions of users.
- Work cross-functionally and collaborate with product managers, designers, researchers, and engineering teams to rollout processes, manage project execution, assess risks, and help projects meet deadlines.
- Manage all project-related communications to team members, executives, and other stakeholders.
- Experience managing interactive, design, or creative projects.
- BA/BS degree in Business or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- You are a master planner and a flexible program manager who can balance multiple projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of user-centered design processes and iterative development processes
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, analyze opportunities, define successful approaches, and proactively solve problems.
- A strong sense of focus and excellent attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong project management skills and operational skills