Location: San Francisco, California
- Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of how users engage with novel products and experiences.
- Collect and analyze user behavior via quantitative methods, benchmark studies, lab studies, and surveys.
- Work with designers, product managers, engineers, and research managers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Evangelize research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations.
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- Excellent working knowledge of statistics and the principles of experiment design.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and teamwork skills.
- The ability to operate in a very fast-paced environment.
- A deep desire to apply design toward expanding what's possible and improving the world.
- Bachelors degree in UX, Cognitive Psychology, Design, Cognitive Science or Computer Science with electives in Human Computer Interaction and User Experience.
- 10 Years experience in Human Computer Interaction, Qualitative User Experience Research, Quantitative User Experience Research, Usability Expert
- Master degree in Human Computer Interaction and/or User Experience.
- Some experience in interaction design.
- Interest in Fonts a plus.
- Experience knowing about design systems and possibly fonts would be great.