- Revantage Corporate Services
Job ID 2
Are you a communications ninja with strong strategic thinking skills? If so, we are looking for you to join our team as the Communications Marketing Director! We are looking for a creative thinker and strategic leader to shape the direction of our communications and deliver high-value effective communications that drive business impact. As part of our leadership team, you will create the strategic direction for the internal communications at Revantage and across our portfolio companies. In this role, you'll partner with leaders across the organizations and businesses to define, design, and implement a communications strategy encompassing culture and engagement initiatives, leadership communications, and strategic program initiatives. Also, in this role, you will lead the branding and marketing effort to ensure consistency in design and messaging. You will have the opportunity to build a team of communicators and designers, as the needs see fit.
If you have unmatched writing and project management skills, like creating the 'big picture' and seeing it come to life and looking to build a team of highly effective communicators, this is the place for you! The successful candidate is a proactive practitioner and a team player with an executional and entrepreneurial mindset.
As the Communications Marketing Director, one is held accountable to, however not limited to, the following job functions:
- Provide strategic direction, planning, and communication guidance in support of Revantage's growth strategy. Align Revantage's communications plan to the portfolio clients for optimization of messaging.
- Collaborate and manage relationships with senior leaders and portfolio client leaders to define, align, and deliver communication plans across our organization.
- Develop innovative, effective, and targeted communications that engage our audiences. Write, edit, design, and publish internal communications (leadership communications and talking points, engagement and culture communications, presentations, and digital web content) while continually promoting best practices, supporting Revantage's brand and business strategy, and evaluating and tracking campaign performance to optimize and recalibrate the activities.
- Oversee the planning and delivery of regular town hall, all hands, executive retreat, and board meetings.
- Lead development of brand strategy and management to protect and leverage the brand identity.
- Determine E-marketing and social media initiatives to broaden Revantage's brand awareness.
- Experience working with and writing for senior executives in corporate communications. Ability to tell a clear and compelling story through PowerPoint.
- Excellent client service skills and ability to partner with multiple, diverse stakeholders with strong leadership, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills.
- Proven and relevant experience in internal marketing (writing, editing), communications, and change management campaigns, preferably gained in a fast-pace environment and/or a professional services firm, with demonstrable results in building engagement and driving adoption among dispersed stakeholders.
- Knowledge of social media, intranet engagement, communications fundamentals, and strategic best practices for communications, reader engagement, and user experience.
- Expert-level proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook and Word. Experience delivering email communications using Outlook distribution lists. Proficiency with, including but not limited to: Windows, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, responsive web design, video, and email campaign management through various online distribution services
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills, including the ability to work with business partners and mentor others as well as the confidence and skill to communicate your ideas clearly. Also, can be a leader and has coaching skills to effectively empower, engage and develop team members