# of Openings 1
Category Customer Experience
(ISC)? is an international, nonprofit membership association for information security leaders. We're committed to helping our members learn, grow and thrive by providing world-class certification programs, education & training, and professional development opportunities that inspire a safe and secure cyber world. With more than 138,000 certified members, we empower professionals who touch every aspect of information security.
If you want to work with a passionate, fun and collaborative committed group of mission-oriented, dedicated professionals at the heart of the fast-growing cybersecurity field, then this is the perfect job for you. (ISC) 2 is looking for an experienced graphic designer to join our growing creative services team. Help us reach and inspire the next generation of cybersecurity professionals by crafting creative and effective marketing campaigns that grow and strengthen our membership. Then, help us provide our members - the security professionals protecting governments, businesses and consumers every day - with the tools and knowledge they need to better secure all of us from today's online threats.
All interested candidates must submit a portfolio to be considered for the Sr. Graphic Designer role .
The Senior Graphic Designer reports to the Creative Services Manager and is an upper level working role, working in a team approach with other Designers, Marketing, Web and Corporate communications on a variety of projects and assignments. The ideal candidate is a proactive individual, with well-developed critical thinking skills who is able to process, react to, and solve problems in a timely manner as they arise. They are experienced in managing projects and maintaining processes, coaching and reviewing the work of the other graphic designers, a team player with a positive attitude, have a strong work ethic and can work collaboratively and independently while being able to shift gears quickly. They are highly seasoned in all relevant Adobe creative products, print, digital, web and some video, as well as a top contributor in brainstorming and idea creation/solutions.
- Communicate and facilitate the art direction and formatting of design deliverables and produce necessary communications pieces in both print and digital environments for a wide range of mediums. (web, print, digital, video)
- Collaborate internally to conceptualize and execute creative solutions that can be translated across various media platforms, anything from print/digital ads to conference booths and video graphics.
- Guide and advise fellow employees in both the creative process and best practices to foster stronger working relationships and solutions. (designers, marketing planners, interns, etc.)
- Keeping informed on latest trends and forecasts.
- Working closely with the Creative Services Manager to ensure that the brand is maintained and represented correctly.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Four-year related university degree required
- Minimum of 5 years design experience in an in-house creative department or design firm.
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to take constructive criticism. (No big egos)
- Expert knowledge in graphic production process and tools.
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
- Able to take entire projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Adaptable and quick learner. Must be able to apply style guide creatively while upholding brand identity.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with HTML/CSS. Video and motion graphics a plus.
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.
- Project Management experience a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate and support the 5 Company Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Unity, Accountability, Agility
- Expert knowledge of graphic preparation for print/web/email/video-based publications
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and Microsoft Suite of products
- Expert knowledge of process from concept to press/digital/video publication
- Expert knowledge of PowerPoint presentation design capabilities
- Advance knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Expert sense of typography, idea-based design, layout, user interface design and usability principles
- Must be fully conversant with Mac operating systems and applications
- Collaboration & Teamwork Skills
Physical & Mental:
- Work extended hours when necessary
- 20%-25% travel required
- Work in an office environment using dual monitor computer screens
- Sitting or standing for extended periods
- Transporting and/or lifting up to 30 lbs. of equipment up to 20% of the time may be required.