By following full continuous delivery and LEAN we deliver value to our clients more quickly. We are thought leaders and pioneers in the UI space, often collaborating with and providing consultation to architecture groups across the company as well as many development teams. As a true product owning team, we take the long-term perspective when developing solutions, and we strive for technical excellence and continual improvement.
- Desire for continuous learning, growth, and improvement
- UI Development skillset
- Experience with automated testing (some language)
- Experienced with software engineering fundamentals including object-oriented design, data structures, dependency injection, testable code, and algorithms.
- Mid-Tier development
- Experienced with software engineering tools, such as Eclipse, WebStorm, Git, and others.
- Java Automated Testing (JUnit, EasyMock/PowerMock/Mockito, Pitest)
- Angular and/or AngularJS
- Domain Driven Development
- Node-based microservices
- Broad experience with NPM and open source software
- Demonstrated experience coaching other employees
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years developer or systems analyst experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong, demonstrated analysis and problem solving skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- 1. Weekday coverage: Regularly scheduled 5-day week, Mon. - Fri., normal business hours.
- 2. On-call and remote support off hours (limited)
- 3. Travel: Limited travel to Valley Forge, PA is required for new employee orientation and training.
***Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position***.
Associated topics: .net, algorithm, application, backend, c c++, c++, developer, php, python, software developer