# of Openings 1
Company Information: Horton, Inc., a global airflow industry leader in reliability, service and innovation has an opening for an Senior Marketing Manager to work in our Roseville Corporate Headquarters.
Position Summary: If you love seeing marketing's impact on business growth and have a bias for action, this is the right job for you.
As a marketing expert, you will be accountable for delivering the complete marketing portfolio aided by a team of professionals with expertise in marketing intelligence, marketing communications, and pricing. You will work closely with sales teams, product managers and other internal stakeholders as well as external marketing and public relations agencies to execute the marketing tactics. At an individual level, you will bring your experience and expertise in the areas of digital marketing, social media, e-commerce, SEO, etc.
- Develop the company's annual global marketing plan
- Own overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Oversee the company's marketing budget globally
- Create and publish all marketing material in line with the marketing plan
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, including digital marketing and social media
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications, and develop plans to make improvements
- Manage advertising and PR agencies, video production vendors, tradeshow vendors, as well as print and corporate store vendors. Lead vendor selection, price negotiation and work quality management
- Manage a global team of marketing experts (pricing, marketing communications, marketing intelligence)
- Provide functional guidance to the team and ensure proper work prioritization and resource management
- Build relationships with the outside marketing and consulting agencies, as well as internal stakeholders
- Accountable for setting annual goals and measuring performance of the team
- Provide coaching and mentoring to employees
This position requires five years of work experience in the areas of Marketing with a focus on Marketing Communications. A four-year college degree with a preference for marketing, management or similar majors that focus on marketing communications is required.
Note: equivalent education equals 2 years of closely related experience for 1 year of education.
Must have legal authorization to work in the United States. Relocation allowance may be provided if the individual has all of the necessary qualifications.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply, qualified candidates should log onto .
Horton Holding, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. EOE. Veterans/Disabled
For more information on Horton, Inc. please visit our web site at .
No recruiters and no phone calls, please.
VEVRAA contractor/subcontractor Requesting Priority Referral of Protected Veterans