Are you a player that crushes the long ball in email campaign management? Can you take the mound and fire off the right frequency of emails to secure the conversion? Do you use the data that you have mined to perfect your game? We're hoping that your digital athletic skill can join our performance driven team.
RevZilla is seeking an Email Marketing Specialist to own the development, deployment, and reporting processes for our email/retention program. Experienced channel knowledge coupled with great program management skills will allow this individual to thrive on a consumer-focused marketing team.
The experienced candidate has most of the following chops
- 2-4 years of digital / email marketing experience.
- Own the end-to-end email process for email campaign development. This includes planning, execution, reporting and the ongoing optimization of the program
- In-depth experience using third party email service provider platforms (ExactTarget, Bronto, ClickMail, etc.).
- Extensive experience reporting KPIs performance against established goals.
- Experience implementing marketing trigger programs designed to drive value and enhance customer retention.
- Experience building processes and harnessing team resources to tackle growing email support.
- Experience with HTML and content design in the context of building/coding/deployment of email campaigns.
- Experience identifying and interpreting key performance indicators to optimize email messaging, promotional opportunities and campaign design.
- Monitor campaigns to ensure consistency across all major email providers (AOL, Gmail, Outlook, etc.).
- Project management experience within the development cycle of email creation including:
- Ability to coordinate with the web designers, business stakeholders, and analytical resources to maintain an organized, up-to-date campaign calendar.
- Ability to work collaboratively within teams to executecontentstrategy.
- Ability to collaborate with product and technology teams to develop new email functionality and features.
- Experience deploying A/B and multivariate testing initiatives that are followed by the reporting of test findings in presentation/documentation.
- BA/BS degree with a background in eCommerce and/or online marketing.
You will also need to possess these non-negotiable skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Fluency in HTML and CSS for building and debugging email templates.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to drive as well as manage change.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects / campaigns in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Background in eCommerce and/or online marketing.
- Track record of achieving multi-million dollar revenue goals.
- Ability to build and manage necessary support team.
- Track record in testing and data-driven decision making.
Nice to Haves
- Foundational CRM experience
- Experience with data mining techniques, tools and the ability to evaluate contribute to strategies
- Graphic design abilities and experience with Adobe Creative Suite applications.
- Experience with HTML/CSS/ Front End
- Current or past motorcycle ownership / riding experience
It goes without saying that all RevZillans need to
- Be a geek
- Sweat the numbers
- Set goals and crush them
- Live in beta (iterate!)
- Be detail oriented & organized
- Hustle by default
- Play well with others
- Clearly communicate
- Love tools & reporting
- Love learning
- Love to win
- Measure success against the world's eCommerce elite
We are a global eCommerce retailer providing motorcycle enthusiasts with premium apparel, accessories and parts for any riding adventure. Our award-winning customer experience is powered by a proprietary technology platform, original content and a community of moto-enthusiasts worldwide.