Video expert. Social media connoisseur. Graphic designer. Marketing and advertising buff. Sound like you? Read on.
We’re looking for a digital-focused video and graphic designer who has a knack for creating social-friendly video cutdowns and animations, GIFs, infographics, and other content that catches your eye as you scroll.
Content you will produce will be consumed on social media platforms by global audiences, so experience with the latest short-form video content is a must. This is a unique opportunity to combine your expert knowledge of social media and your top-level skills in graphic design and video animation to create dynamic digital experiences.
Let Us Explain:
You can expect the following tasks in your day to day:
- Producing and managing a variety of digital content pieces (video cutdowns, graphics, animations, digital advertising collateral, etc.)
- Bringing client brands to life by translating creative briefs into digital executions
- Leading, guiding, and elevating the creative solutions of the digital marketing team
- Staying on top of developments and trends in the digital media and advertising space, including for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Collaborating with just about everyone, including our digital marketing, social media, video, design, and web teams
- Actively listening to incorporate feedback and manage concept revisions
- Ensuring consistency of brand and creative across digital executions
- Working with account teams to provide accurate budgets and schedules for digital deliverables
- Contributing to opportunities to create graphics, logos, illustrations, animations, storyboards, rough cuts, or other nondigital design and video assets
This role is a good fit for someone with the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent professional experience) in digital design, digital video, graphic design, graphic communications, or a related field
- At least 5 years of professional multimedia/digital media design experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Strong portfolio of digital media design and video production work that demonstrates client-focused solutions to marketing challenges
- Knowledge of best practices in social media and for other short-form digital content
- Strong conceptual skills and exceptional eye for detail
- Deep knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, Acrobat, and InDesign
- Innate tendencies to solve problems creatively and take initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills (and we mean excellent)
- Ability to obtain a top-secret security clearance for government contracts
- Bonus points if you have skills in illustration, photography, cinematography, and/or Section 508 compliance, or familiarity with WordPress, HTML, and HTML5 animation
This role is based in our Alexandria office and could require occasional travel (about once a quarter) within the continental U.S. Remote candidates will also be considered.
Reingold hires communications trailblazers who are equal parts dreamer and doer. If you’re interested in joining a strategic communications team that fosters creativity and innovation, values the entrepreneurial spirit, and does work that changes lives, then we want to hear from you.
Reingold is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.