Real Estate Business Development Marketing Coordinator
- John L. Scott Real Estate
A Real Estate Business Development Marketing Coordinator is traditionally referred to as a real estate agent. As a Real Estate Business Development Marketing Coordinator, you will lead a large portfolio of clients through the sale and purchase of property. This means you will help clients price their home, guide them as they prepare their home for listing and help them market it to the local real estate community. You will also assist them in their search for a home and will consult with them on home values and how to strategize to reach a favorable deal.Job Responsibilities
- Help clients devise marketing strategies to help them sell their home quickly and for a good price
- Communicate with Real Estate Business Development Marketing Coordinator colleagues during negotiations and advocate for your clients best interests
- Stay informed on the local real estate market and understand home values
- Create marketing materials to advertise your Real Estate Business Development Marketing Coordinator services to the local community and online
- Have regular communication with current and potential clients
Since our founding 80 years ago, John L. Scott puts extra care into listening to our clients and focusing on the best way to meet their needs. We are at the forefront of creating innovative marketing programs and strategies to help our Brokers get homes sold quickly. With over 100 offices and 2,600 agents throughout the Pacific Northwest, we are one of the largest regional real estate companies in the nation.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.