Automotive Digital Marketing Consultant
- Bradenton Herald
The Automotive Marketing Consultant drives digital-first multi-media account growth for auto accounts. Following the sales process; identifying qualified prospects, understanding their needs and crafting customized solutions to meet customer needs. They should understand all our solutions & resources to provide the best ROI for our auto customers.
- Understand and assess and develop plans for areas for growth (cross-sell/up-sell/new customers) within the identified auto category
- Create proposals after gaining a complete understanding of the client's needs through a CIA
- Communicate the ROI of the solution and educate the client on the solution, as needed
- Actively manage relationship by reporting campaign results to ensure client satisfaction and identify follow-up opportunities for up-sell and cross-sell
- Target and build relationships with existing clients and potential clients within & outside our market
- Able to identify and capture new business revenue
- Understands each client and their unique business needs in order to provide ROI-impactful solutions
- Exhibits technical competency, e.g. updating our CRM (Salesforce), creating client-ready proposals in PowerPoint, etc..
- Researches and provides insights to the clients, learning & utilizing specific auto data resources available to them,
- Attends local chamber events and networking events to become clear media leader in the territory
- Has deep understanding of local auto market & competitive landscape as well as auto industry in general
Bradenton Herald is an equal opportunity employer