Website Development Project Manager – Hospitality Solutions
Join Sabre’s award winning Digital Experience Hospitality group in a fast paced, innovative, team environment. As a Project Manager you have the opportunity to lead digital & e-commerce projects for some of the world’s leading Hospitality brands including Mandarin Oriental, Marriott, Wyndham and Radisson.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Be part of team that handles our client relationships and regularly executes industry leading strategic digital initiatives.
- Work closely with clients to ensure their vision for their new website is brought to life and maintained throughout the course of the project from a visual, technical and content perspective
- Balance projects spanning multiple clients simultaneously
- As a project ‘owner’ you will be responsible for the leadership of projects assigned to you from inception to completion
- Lead the team of individuals assigned to your projects and help negotiate multiple relationships between each project – with clients, programmers, team members or executives
- Continuously analyze your projects to remove road blocks both internally and externally
- Help move the Project Management Team forward by helping refine and improve our internal processes
- Have an interest and passion for cutting-edge technology in the hospitality industry
- Organizational skills are a must
- Excellent prioritization and decision making skills
- Can balance multiple projects assigned to you
- Capacity to work productively in a creative team atmosphere
- Ability to think critically and problem solve independently
- Attention to detail and dedication to excellence
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple planned and unplanned projects
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Basic understanding of Web Technologies
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 3 -7 years of project office or equivalent experience.
- Possesses and applies a developing knowledge of project management principles, practices and procedures to the completion of assignments.
- Has good analytical skills, is detail oriented, interacts well with others and has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite or equivalent.
- Familiar with basic functions of project scheduling software.
- Must be able to interface appropriately at project team level.
- Understands the concepts, definitions and application of project reports.
- Possesses an understanding of quality assurance concepts.
*This work can be done out of our Digital Experience (DX) offices in Bethesda, MD OR our Corporate HQ in Southlake, TX (Dallas/Fort worth area). USA Remote based employment will also be considered.