About Colliers International
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ and TSX: CIGI) is an industry-leading global real estate services company with 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized research; and thought leadership consulting.
Colliers professionals think differently, share great ideas and offer thoughtful and innovative advice that help clients accelerate their success. Colliers has been ranked among the top 100 global outsourcing firms by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals for 12 consecutive years, more than any other real estate services firm.
We are seeking a passionate and dedicated Graphic Designer to join our Greater Los Angeles Regional Marketing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the concept, design and development of web and print marketing materials. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Graphic Designer works with Colliers professionals to create first-class marketing materials that deliver a distinct message. This role can be based in our Irvine, Downtown LA, or El Segundo offices.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Design and produce visual marketing materials, including but not limited to new business proposals, market overview presentations, offering memorandums, brochures, flyers, direct mail campaigns, newsletters, invitations, banners, and event collateral.
- Create web-based marketing tools and communications, including email, newsletters and websites.
- Guide multiple projects simultaneously from concept to execution in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Maintain daily design-related administrative and operational tasks.
- Devise strong visual solutions for research-based information, such as statistical graphs, charts and tables, for inclusion in market reports, newsletters and presentations.
- Create custom maps, site plans and other geographic visuals.
- Proof graphics, illustrations and associated copy with deliberation to ensure accuracy.
- Participate in project kick-off meetings and regular status meetings with project leaders.
- Create, manage and maintain design files, including stock and custom-created graphics, illustrations and logos.
- Utilize internal tracking systems and procedures.
- Continue to advance printing and graphic design skills and techniques to apply as necessary to meet increasing expectations and requirements of clients.
- Follow and uphold changes and updates to Colliers’ brand guidelines.
- Research and stay up-to-date on ever-advancing tools and technologies to elevate performance and capabilities of the team.
- Advise and collaborate with design peers to provide feedback and input on projects.
- Provide exceptional client service, taking full ownership of assigned projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Art, Design or Visual Communications with a minimum of 5 years prior graphic design experience
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and web applications (Flash, Dreamweaver, HTML)
- Expert knowledge of complex page layout production, color and photo correction, and typography for print and digital media
- Expert knowledge of printing technologies and procedures, including writing print specs, requesting quotes and setting up print-ready files
- Exceptional communication skills to support professional exchanges in brainstorming sessions involving cross-functional and multi-level management teams
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and consistently demonstrate a high level of organization
- Curious with a thirst for learning and trying new things
- Focus on customer service to seek and meet client needs
- Collaborative, motivational and inspirational attitude; others like to work with/for you
- Creative thinker unafraid to challenge assumptions
- Passionate about content and storytelling
- Willingness to take on challenging assignments and seize personal development
Competitive salary including a full range of health benefits, vacation plan, 401K and other benefits are available.
If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.