We are seeking a graphic designer with experience in UX/UI design to join our team and help us build out exceptional customer experiences! In this role, you will help research customer insights and utilize data to help build out road maps, and create design that results in visually stimulating, educational and engaging customer experiences.
- Create rough layouts, storyboards, wireframes, clickable prototypes, functional specs with interaction annotations, customer journey maps, task analysis and personas
- Create and document responsive UX design - high fidelity visual design, prototypes and branding with style guides
- Work with development, QA and vendors to ensure proper implementation and testing of features and functions
- Use web analytics to identify story, and make informed design decisions
- Work in an Agile environment
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience &/or certification
- 5 years total experience with 3+ years of user interface design
- Strong knowledge of information design principles and methodology
- Experience launching mobile first web experiences and mobile app experiences
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Exceptional communication, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate and proactively work cross-functionally with a variety of teams.
- Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite (emphasis on Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Experience Design) , InVision
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS as they pertain to designing industry-leading digital interfaces and experiences.