We need a digital strategic thinker. We need digital gravitas and technology evangelist. We need an improviser who knows that ambiguity and changing priorities are a part of a normal day. We need a team player. We need an optimist. We need someone with a proven track record of implementing their ideas, including in areas outside their direct control.
We are hiring a talented and results driven Digital Strategist with broad experience within the digital sector space.
So, what does it take?
Landor builds some of the world’s most agile brands – brands that thrive on change. Landor’s branding services include strategy and positioning, identity and design, brand architecture, prototyping, innovation, tech space, naming and verbal identity, research and analytics, environments and experiences, engagement and activation, and interactive and media design.
We’re looking for a digital innovator with an eye for emerging technology who possesses practical knowledge and skills in all things digital and technical strategy. This person is technically conversant and should be able to craft big ideas that drive on line experiences where our client’s consumers are and helps create content that builds brands, is engaging, shareable and grows our clients’ businesses accordingly.
This person will be both creative and strategic as well as a constant learner and teacher of technology and trends.
We want someone who knows how to bring in new digital trends and learnings and integrate them with our existing and future clients. This person knows ecommerce and has made skills with search optimization. This person will give clients, partners and employees insight into leading-edge technologies impacting their brands. We want someone who is passionately curious and able to rapidly understand new technologies, key opportunities and threats.
This person will:
- Identify and pilot new emerging and/or disruptive technologies and trends
- Bring innovative branding and advertising ideas to our clients using digital tactics that align to our client’s business goals
- Contribute to a deployment strategy for new services in close collaboration with the digital team
- Contribute to the development of digital concepts and creative executions
- Consult with connectors to ensure that ideas are digitally feasible and strategically sound from a digital perspective
- Explain complete digital concepts in a simple manner
- Contribute to digital culture and learning initiatives
- Identify digital-focused tactics that will support concepts or business objectives
- Provide POV’s on new or relevant digital technology or strategies
- Demonstrate strong listening skills and attention to detail
- Actively seek partnerships with relevant technology partners through pilots or funded projects
- Identify data partners and understands how to assess the data and make thoughtful recommendations
What we’re looking for…
A Digital Strategist, who:
- Knows how to interact with internal teams, clients and senior management on all levels from the CEO to administrative support
- Possess strong communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Has a passion for brands, experience facilitating work sessions, connecting ideas and teams together for better results
- Educated to degree level (BA or MBA)
- 5+ years of digital experience with a mix of experiences across different industries; “digital first” preferred or CPG, food/beverage
- A track record in development and execution of successful digital programs
- Outstanding presentation and collaboration skills needed to drive ideas, gain credibility and build rapport with all types of stakeholders in a team environment
- Commitment to impact; ability to incorporate new learning into existing plans and act decisively
- Ability to quickly adapt into a new organization and make an immediate impact through a positive and proactive nature, high energy level and credible experience
- Has experience with retail giants like Amazon
- Content development/writing experience and influence marketing a plus