- Union Telephone/Union Wireless
- 22.32 - 27.00
Our Creative Director is seeking an individual to maintain the company's Internet and Intranet pages. This include uploading and creating digitized images for use in banner ads, bullets, charts, and image maps to enhance the company's image within guidelines and expectations aligned with the company's image and initiatives.
Our competitive benefits package includes medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, ESOP, flexible spending, potential for annual bonus, vacation, sick, and holiday leave. Relocation assistance is available.
Hiring range: $22.32 - $27.00 DOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Drug Free Workplace
- Knowledge of web and graphical design MAC based software including Creative Suite, Flash, Dreamweaver, In-Design, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Proficient at creative and imaginative thinking and project development.
- Advanced knowledge of computer technology and technical processes required to apply technology.
- Organized and self-motivated.
- Strong and persuasive communication skills.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
- Detail Oriented.
- Bachelor's degree or comparable graphic design school certification. Minimum 5+years of experience in Interactive Design with strong execution skills. Or a combination of education and experience.
- High level of knowledge and proficiency in computer programming techniques and computer Intranet and Internet systems and websites.