This role may be located in any location in the United States with a Willis Towers Watson Office.
- Retaining, growing and managing large account portfolios to profitability working with service delivery teams.
- Building credibility and maintaining trust by developing and implementing new solutions as the subject matter expert
- Demonstrating a consultative client approach, with an ability to recognize what actions will demonstrate strong partnership to the client base, by developing a deep understanding of the client's needs and business issues to incorporate wider solutions.
- Consult on service, communication and funding strategies to various levels of client management including senior level human resources and C-suite representatives.
- Being responsive to customer needs and proactive to potential customer concerns to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Analyze operational and financial data and communicate effectively to clients and consultants.
- Analyzing and interpreting statistical reports and all other available benefits data directly or through internal or external partners, to recommend solutions.
- Working closely with supporting areas to oversee administration ensuring service delivery meets contract requirements.
- Understand and communicate Health Reimbursement Arrangement solutions.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high email volume environment with seasonal fluctuations in workload.
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Public Administration, or a combination of education and industry work experience required.
- 7+ years of industry related client account management experience required.
- Must have experience within the healthcare benefits administration or medical insurance industry that has provided you knowledge of medical insurance and/or Medicare insurance products. Medicare Industry knowledge is a huge plus for this role.
- MUST have experience successfully managing a large group of client businesses at one time.
- A successful track record of building rewarding partnerships with clients, and forging collaborative relationships with colleagues and business leaders; reference ready clients within book of business.
- Ability to present with professionalism and courtesy (even in stressful situations) through face-to-face interactions and through oral and written communications, including client meetings, conference calls, telephone, and email.
- Experience presenting to and interacting with C-level executives of large organizations is preferred.
- A strong consultative approach to problem-solving and project management, and a desire to exceed client expectations at every turn.
- Ability to make decisions and coordinate the work of others.
- A highly analytical approach to understanding data and making business decisions and recommendations according to that information.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver strong presentation, and account management and service skills
- Microsoft Office competency required. Specifically, PowerPoint and Excel are absolute requirements.
- Experience with call center operations is desirable.
- Strong computer skills and ability to use database and other reporting tools in the analysis of client data.
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights .
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.