We are an advertising agency looking for an experienced Creative Director to provide our creative team with guidance and ideas to launch new impressive projects. You will devise the concepts and strategies for a particular venture and will monitor its progress. You will be able to implement your creative vision and become the point of reference for any creative plan that wants to make its way to the customers. The goal is to achieve the best possible outcome of our projects both visually and essentially to meet customer expectations and drive our sustainable growth.
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion
- Collaborate with account executives to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements
- Direct and motivate teams of graphic designers, art directors, illustrators, copywriters etc. to help them use their talents effectively
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ needs as well as our own
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
- Train and guide subordinates into accomplished professionals
- Present and articulate creative direction and rationale to clients
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future
- Proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role. Agency experience will be considered an asset
- Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
- BSc/BA in advertising, fine art, design or relevant field; MSc/MA will be considered an asset
About the Position
- Full Time Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Retirement Package
Please email cover letter, resume, references and salary expectations to be considered for the position.