Digital Marketing Coordinator
Macmillan Publishers is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join the Central Digital Marketing team.
As part of this team, working closely with the digital marketing managers, you will be responsible for assisting in the preparation and execution of advertising campaigns by performing audience research, making copy suggestions, and ensuring all campaigns are tracked and set up properly. In addition, you will provide campaign reporting, pulling data from ad platforms, Google Analytics and a number of internal tracking tools.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will also assist the Senior Director, Digital Marketing with day-to-day marketing tasks such as QAing new tools and web pages, creating affiliate tracking for ad campaigns, and maintaining the advertising calendar and campaign reports.
You must be enthusiastic about digital marketing, highly analytical, and detail oriented. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills are essential, as you will be working closely with other marketers, and will be involved in campaigns with our various publishers and community sites.
- Work with digital marketing managers to execute multi-level marketing campaigns, incorporating and testing new marketing channels and tactics
- Provide audience research to inform targeting, creative and copy
- Write ad copy, taking into account feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Set up and execute paid social, retailer and search advertising campaigns
- Provide and manage campaign reporting, as well as commentary on how results may inform future digital marketing strategy
- Monitor and research new developments in digital marketing, focusing on the areas of social media advertising, online advertising, and paid search
- Document and communicate best practices and recommendations
Required Skills / Knowledge:
- Understanding of social media and search advertising platforms (Facebook, Instagram,Twitter, Google Ads)
- Proven and strong understanding of current practices in digital marketing, social media and advertising
- Experience with developing ad copy
- Experience performing audience research and developing relevant target groups
- Experience with A/B testing
- Knowledge of Amazon marketing services and Goodreads advertising a plus, but not required
- Basic familiarity with using web analytics systems (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic skills in Adobe Photoshop a plus
- Basic skills in HTML and CSS a plus, but not required
- 2-3 years in digital marketing
- Social media advertising experience a plus
Educational Background Required:
- College Graduate (Bachelor)